General Legal Surveys
Legal land surveying for municipal or developer led subdivision products.
- Client/developer/municipal liaison
- Subdivision design
- Subdivision applications and liaison with Approving Agency
- Legal (cadastral) surveys to define property boundaries
- Legal Survey Plan and title creation
Meridian Surveys will work with you on the groundwork for mine infrastructure and mapping for mine operations. With unmatched experience in Northern Canada, we are who you need.
- Geodetic control
- Baseline control
- Photo control
- Precise levels
- Topographic surveys
- Drill hole layout and as-built
- Site and facilities layout and as-builts
- Stockpile surveys and quantity calculations
- LIDAR control & data conversion
- Boundary line surveys
- Project management
The Meridian team of professionals has extensive experience in civil, structural and plant engineering surveys. We have completed projects for major pipelines, roads and industrial sites.
- Control Surveys (Geodetic or Local)
- Precise Levels
- Photo Control
- Topographic Surveys
- Grade staking
- Construction Layout and As-Built surveys
- Volumetric Surveys
- Building Layout and Pile Staking
We capture all information in the field needed whether man‐ made or natural to create the topographic plan needed. Using the latest technology, we combine these to produce a detailed accurate rendition of the site.
The application of geodetic control has increased dramatically in recent years, responding to the need for accurate data for geographic and land information systems.
Control surveys establish precise horizontal and vertical positions of primary survey stations at a project site or along a route. These positions serve to underpin projects for asset management, facility mapping, topographic and hydrographic mapping, route selection and property boundary delineation.
With offices throughout Alberta and Saskatchewan Meridian Surveys can provide immediate and cost-effective service to both urban and rural areas of these provinces with competitive rates, and minimal travel time charges, our goal is to keep surveying and mapping costs reasonable for projects of any size.
- Using the latest GPS technology, we identify the exact location of the proposed sites.
- All information is relayed quickly to our mapping department to be translated into detailed digital maps or survey plans.
- Meridian field crews are experienced in site surveying and can deal with construction representatives, land agents, land owners and engineers to provide the best possible results.
- Meridian’s drafting team ensures your plans are prepared and issued quickly and correctly.